Improve Your Breathing!
Rhinoplasty or Nose Reshaping not only can improve aesthetically the shape and size of your nose? it can also improve your breathing when this surgery is carried out by an experienced Plastic Surgeon.
Dr Hodgkinson can skillfully correct at the same time of Nose Reshaping surgery or Rhinoplasty issues with with the nasal structures that might be affecting your breathing.
If the septum or the internal division between the nostrils has been twisted or damaged by trauma, this can be corrected along with external structures to open up your airways and improve your breathing. This procedure is called “Septoplasty”.
Usually, patients who want reshaping due to an injury have some sort of breathing problem to improve as well. The two procedures Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty can be carried out at the same time improving both the appearance and the function of the nose.
Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty?is a very popular procedure for both men and women in Australia. It can dramatically improve the patient’s overall face as the nose is the central feature of our face.
In Australia Rhinoplasty is also all about achieving “the natural look”.
Rhinoplasty can improve humps over the bridge of the nose, modify and refine nasal tip, narrow or widen the nostrils and improve the angle between the nose and the upper lip.
If you would like to book for a consultation with Dr Hodgkinson including a Computer Imaging Consultation?please contact The Cosmetic and Restorative Surgery Clinic on (02) 9362 7400.
For more information please email: email@example.com
- Q: Can a rhinoplasty also improve my breathing problems?Q: Can a rhinoplasty also improve my breathing problems? A: Yes it can. Breathing problems can be addressed at the same time that the nose is reshaped. Trauma to the nose can twist or damage the septum, the internal partition that divides the nostrils, causing breathing problems. A procedure called a
- Rhinoplasty: Taking Care of Breathing As WellBefore & After Rhinoplasty by Dr. Hodgkinson One of the most gratifying procedures for patients is to repair their breathing and improve their breathing when compromised as well as improve the aesthetics of the nose when we perform rhinoplasty. Having performed cosmetic rhinoplasty for over 30 years on thousands of patients, I
- Q: What procedures are most popular with males?Q: What procedures are most popular with males? A: The choice of surgery usually depends on the age of the man. Younger men choose rhinoplasty to improve the appearance of their nose and often for breathing problems associated with previous trauma, such as a broken nose. Another popular procedure for the
- I look tired and I’m often asked what I’m worried about. What can I do about this?Q: I look tired and I’m often asked what I’m worried about. What can I do about this? A: A tired or angry appearance is associated with brow ptosis (i.e. drooping). The eyebrows have begun to undergo the effects of gravity and instead of being
- Q: I have acne scarring. Will a chemical peel improve this?Q: I have acne scarring. Will a chemical peel improve this? A: Acne scarring usually occurs during the teenage years and, with age, worsens as the skin progressively loses its elasticity. Chemical peels will lighten the colour of your skin and remove freckles or age spots but will not improve scarring. For