I like my face, just not the bump on my nose
Dr Hodgkinson explains how this can be fixed:
Many patients both female and male come to me who have had a broken nose or who have a bump on the dorsum that is genetic. This “bump” can be surgically corrected with a rhinoplasty to give the nose a more refined contour. Often after the trauma of a break there may be breathing problems as well and these can be corrected at the same time. The most important thing is for the surgeon to ensure that the new contours are in proportion with the patient’s face as no one nose fits every face.
For more information on rhinoplasty or other cosmetic/plastic surgical procedures, please contact us at the
Clinic or check our website.
- Your Profile – Combining Nose Surgery & Chin ImplantsBefore & After Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant by Dr Hodgkinson When people think about the shape of their nose, they often think how it appears in profile. When considering a patient’s profile it is necessary to consider not just the patient’s nose but the balance of the nose with other
- Male Rhinoplasty/Nose SurgeryBefore & After Rhinoplasty by Dr Hodgkinson Here is the result of one of my recent cases; a young Australian man of Greek heritage before and after rhinoplasty (nose reshaping surgery). To create this result, I had to refine the hump, narrrow the tip of the nose and balance the
- Rhinoplasty/Nose Surgery For MenKEEPING IT MASCULINE, KEEPING IT REAL Rhinoplasty or Nose Surgery for Men has special considerations just like all male cosmetic plastic surgery. When performing aesthetic surgery for men’s faces, men are worried that they will be given a “too cute” nose or feminised look. Dr Hodgkinson has more than 30 years
- How can you decide if nose surgery is right for you?Before & After Rhinoplasty by Dr. Hodgkinson Many nose surgery patients want a change but are concerned that their new nose may not suit their face. At The Cosmetic & Restorative Surgery Clinic in Double Bay, Dr. Hodgkinson and his team of staff specialiasts use various tools to help a patient
- What’s the difference between a rhinoplasty and a nose job?Q: What’s the difference between a rhinoplasty and a nose job? A: The obvious surgery on Michael Jackson’s nose attracts a lot of comment about rhinoplasty. Many people seeking rhinoplasty have a natural fear of ending up with a nose with an obviously operated-on look