Facelifting Preserving Facial Expression
Before & After Pan Facial Rejuvenation by Dr Hodgkinson, Facelift, Endoscopic Browlift, Upper & Lower Eyelid Surgery
The purpose of a facelift is not to tighten the face but to re-establish the youthful contours of the jawline, neck and cheekbones.? Dr Hodgkinson employs the more sophisticated techniques of facelifting which address all the aesthetic areas of the face, known as Pan Facial Rejuvenation.? The key to Pan Facial Rejuvenation is to give an overall more youthful appearance by creating a younger shaped face but without eliminating natural lines of expression such as ‘smile lines’ so that the face looks natural not only when the person is at rest but also when animated: speaking, laughing etc.?
Expert surgeons like Dr Hodgkinson can tighten the underlying muscles and tissues of the face and then redrape the skin to avoid a “tight” look.? Skin lifts or S-lifts pull these tissues into unnatural positions by the using the skin like “cling wrap”?to create tension and tightness in the face therefore compromising the natural contours and expression.?
Leaving a few lines actually enhances the outcome as the patient maintains their personality, so that when they?communicate their facial expressions remain familiar?and natural, whereas a patient who has no lines in their face might appear expressionless, blank or neutral.?
For more information on Pan Facial Rejuvenation, Facelifting, Browlifting or Eyelid Surgery, please contact us via email email@example.com or phone the clinic to make an appointment on 02 9362 7400.
- Natural Looking Facelifts? Before and After Pan Facial Rejuvenation by Dr. Hodgkinson Facelift, Necklift, Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery Q: Can I have a facelift without looking “tight or operated on”? A: Yes! The more sophisticated techniques of Facelifting called Pan Facial Rejuvenation make it possible to give an overall more youthful appearance without compromising facial
- I have a rather lined and wrinkled forehead but I’m not keen on surgery. I’ve heard a lot about Anti-wrinkle injections … how do they work?Q: I have a rather lined and wrinkled forehead but I’m not keen on surgery. I’ve heard a lot about anti-wrinkle injections … how do they work? A: Anti-wrinkle injections are booming because they temporarily deactivate the over-active muscles of facial expression that create crows’ feet and frown lines. The injected
- Facelifts with a Natural LookBefore and After Facelift by Dr Hodgkinson As we age, there is a deterioration of the elasticity of our skin, the tautness of our musculature and with this gravitational pull even the fatty pads of the cheeks and midface that gave shape to our younger faces begin to ‘head south’. In
- Q: I know I need a facelift but what can I do about my heavy eyelids?Q: I know I need a facelift but what can I do about my heavy eyelids? A: When considering a facelift for your cheeks and neck, it is important to consider your eye area as well. Droopy or sleepy-looking upper eyelids and excessive “baggage” on the lower lids are quite common
- How much younger do you look with a facelift?Before & After Facelift by Dr. Hodgkinson How much younger do you look with a facelift? A recent study published where first year medical students assessed the results of facelifting suggested that there was about a seven year reduction in the age appearance of patients after a facelift. The question would be