Cankles? Circumferential Liposculpture Can Help
Before & After Circumferential Liposculpture by Dr Hodgkinson for Thick Ankles
Thick ankles or “cankles” are a real problem for some women. Thick ankles are not due to being overweight or weight gain, but generally speaking present because of an excess of fatty tissue around the lower calf and on the leg above the shoe line. This often makes it difficult to wear boots or footwear with ankle straps. Many women with thick ankles are highly self-conscious about this and wear slacks or long skirts in order to camouflage their “cankles”. These women are further frustrated by the fact that weight loss makes no difference as quite often there is a hereditary factor, whereby a mother, sister or relative has the same kind of thick, lower legs.
Liposuction, or what we call circumferential liposculpture, allows us to re-shape the lower third of the lower leg from the knee to the ankle, affording nice curves and defining the achilles tendon to create a more shapely and feminine look. This gives the patient the confidence to show her legs – and abandon attempts to camouflage or conceal her legs. An example of circumferential liposculpture to the lower legs is shown.
- Advanced LiposculptureSYDNEY PLASTIC SURGEON DR DARRYL HODGKINSON EXPLAINS HOW ADVANCED LIPOSCULPTURE CAN BE USED TO CREATE THE CURVACEOUS FIGURE OF A WOMAN OR THE CHISELED PHYSIQUE OF A MAN IN HIS LATEST ARTICLE FEATURING IN COSMETIC SURGERY AND BEAUTY MAGAZINE FEB – APR ISSUE. For the full article click on the link . http://liposculpture.com.au/Advanced-Liposculpture.php
- Liposculpture for the “Box Gap”Before & After Liposuction/Liposculpture by Dr. Hodgkinson “Box Gap” may not be the most scientific of names but it has come into common usage much as the term “muffin top” did years ago. The space between a woman’s upper thighs just below the vulva is an area that women complain about because their legs rub
- Liposculpture – Getting Ready for SummerBefore & After Liposculpture by Dr. Hodgkinson As summer approaches, many patients become a bit anxious about wearing lighter and more revealing summer clothes; especially swimwear. In Spring people start dieting and exercising in an attempt to get in shape and feel ‘beach ready’. The problem arises, however, for some when
- What is the difference between liposuction and liposculpture?Q: What is the difference between liposuction and liposculpture? A: Liposuction is the removal of fat cells. When the surgeon is removing fat from the body to create a more pleasing shape, it is critical to create a smooth contour. To create the desired contour
- New Power Liposculptor at Double Bay Day SurgeryBefore & After Liposculpture by Dr Hodgkinson Dr Hodgkinson has?been using the latest generation of power liposculptor unit with?dramatic improvement to the figure, especially buttocks, hips and thighs.? Although power liposuction units have been around for a few years,?this third generation?model in the hands of a highly experienced surgeon allows for