Breast Uplift Without Implants
Before & After Post Pregnancy/Mummy Makeover?Breast Lift by Dr Hodgkinson
We are an?image conscious society.? The quest for the ?perfect breasts??is here to stay.? Modern breast enhancement surgery, whether it is breast enlargement to increase the size to compliment the body shape or simply a lift to restore a more youthful looking breast can now be achieved safely and with minimal side effects. Well designed and executed breast enhancement and breast lift surgery or mastopexy should not only beautify the breasts which in turn compliment the rest of the body but should also improve and restore self image and confidence.
Almost any breast can be sculpted into a prettier contour. Dr. Hodgkinson utilizes the latest, minimal scar techniques to make breasts perkier and more youthful without implants. ?In most cases, Dr. Hodgkinson can lift and rejuvenate your breast with a small ?nipple? (areola) incision , thus avoiding the dreaded older extensive anchor scar on the breast skin.
A mastopexy or breast lift involves removing overstretched sagging skin via a tailor made approach. In this procedure the breast tissue is resuspended back onto the chest muscle. The nipple position is lifted. Dissolvable sutures are then used to close all incision lines. The breast is transformed from a pendular shape to a more conical shape with much better projection.
The incisions vary depending on the amount of skin to be removed.
If you think you need a breast uplift, enlargement or both enlargemnt and lift at the same time do not hesitate to have a consultation with Dr Hodgkinson. Dr Hodgkinson with over 30 years of exerience in cosmetic and plastic surgery has performed thousands of breast procedures and?can help you achieve your desired shape and size you want and deserve. ?Expertise is everything!
To make a consulation with Dr Hodgkinson please call the clinic on 02 9362 7400 or email us at email@example.com.
- Q: If I have breast implants, where will the incisions be?Q: If I have breast implants, where will the incisions be? A: Breast implants can be inserted through many different incisions, including endoscopically through the navel (saline only). The most common incision sites are under the breast, in the armpit, or around the nipple. The type of implant may dictate the length
- Can I tell the implant size I need by the bra size I want to wear?Breast size, bra size and implant size cannot be directly compared. Correct sizing of patients is important because no two women are the same, no woman has the same exact same sized breasts on both sides and no two bras are the same, but two implants by the same manufacturer
- Do implants move?Q: Do implants move? A: In fact, it is unusual for implants to move. In placing any implant—whether it is a breast, cheek, chin or calf implant—the aim of the procedure is to make the pocket the correct size and shape for the proposed implant. Previously, when cortisone (a steroid) was used
- I’ve read somewhere that breast implants can go hard. Can you explain this?Q: I’ve read somewhere that implants can go hard. Can you explain this? A: This is called “capsular contracture” and is caused by a build-up of scar tissue around the implant. This is more common with the silicone implants when they are positioned behind the
- I would like breast implants but I have a thin build. What would be a suitable size?|Q: I would like breast implants but I have a thin build. What would be a suitable size? A: The shape you wish to achieve is measured against your existing breasts and your chest wall to determine the appropriate size and shape for you. Implants